Group Insurance Newsletters play an important role in keeping current. After all, the benefits scene is chenging on a daily basis.
- States -- like Massachusetts -- pass new healthcare regulations.
- Carriers in the always-competitive group market issue new enhancements and new products.
- Carriers change pricing models (for example, in late 2007, one major carrier cut prices on HSA plans by 10% in Massachusetts!)
- We folks at BBI are always looking for, and often find, new design ideas to cut your cost and save you money.
- There are ignored corners of the benefits markets that you might profit from by knowing more about.
- And last, you might like to get to know us at BBI a bit better before committing to doing work with us.
We give you two ways for you to keep up to date with the benefits scene...
- Our snail mail newsletter, BBI Benefit Bits. It's designed to give you more detail and to be a more personal, leisurely source of benefits information.
- Our online newsletter, BBI Benefit Bytes, is more timely (we only publish when there's something very newsworthy or very valuable or very timely) but with less detail. We know you get lots of email and we therefore let YOU decide if you want more detail by providing a reply link if you'd like to hear more.
BBI in the News
Do you ever wonder if your benefits broker is keeping secrets from you? He or she could be. There are things about your benefit programs that may be more in your broker's interest...More
Five Steps to Keep Your Benefits Broker Straight: Edholm of Business Benefits Insurance Reveals Industry's Best-Kept Secret
"Employers can often save money by partially or fully self-insuring their benefits program or moving to a different carrier. But your broker may not tell you that because it could cut his bonus, Jim Edholm of Business Benefits Insurance...More